Last Updated 3/10/2021 9:54am Pacific
We at On-The-Sand want to be a part of the solution in stopping the spread of COVID – 19. We care about all of our guests and appreciate the trust you put in us when choosing to stay in one of our properties. We want to assure you we are doing all within our power to make sure you have a safe vacation and can leave your worries behind and enjoy the beach. Here you will find everything you need to know about our policies, procedures, and current restrictions in place for North Coast Village and San Diego County.
Table of Contents
- San Diego County Status and Updates
- What is Open/Closed at North Coast Village
- On-The-Sand Safety Precautions
- On-The-Sand Cancellation Policy and Payment Amendments
San Diego County Status and Updates
The Regional Stay at Home Order was lifted for all regions on Jan 25, 2021. San Diego county is currently operating in the Orange Tier restrictions in California’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy as of 4/6/2021.
- The beach, Outdoor Playgrounds & Outdoor Recreational Facilities are open
- Hair salons, barbershops, and personal care services are open indoors with modifications
- Museums, Zoos, and Aquariums open indoors at 50% capacity
- Movie Theaters open at 50% capacity
- Gyms and Fitness centers open indoor with 25% capacity
- Restaurants are open for indoor dine in at 50% capacity
- Bars open outdoors
- Retail and Shopping Centers are open with a 25% capacity
- Places of worship are open indoors at 50% capacity
- Outdoor events Effective April 15th at 33% capcity
- Amusement Parks at 25% capacity
What’s Open/Closed at North Coast Village
Open Amenities and Regulations:
- Pools – Reservation needed. Reservations can be made online for the current and following day.
- Hot Tubs (Spas) – Reservation needed. Reservations can be made online for the current and following day.
- BBQs – First come, first served. You may NOT EAT in the BBq area. Masks Required.
- Laundry Rooms – First come, first served. Masks Required.
- Putting Green – First come, first served. Must have own equipment.
- Gym – Both the weight rooms, cardio room, and sauna are closed
- Recreation Room/Billiards
Instructions will be emailed to you a week prior to your arrival on how to make reservations for the amenities online during your stay. To make a reservation visit https://northcoastvillage.funfangle.club/
**Please note that FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED THROUGHOUT THE COMPLEX: Hallways, Elevators, HOA Office, BBQ Areas, Guest Check-In Line, Laundry Rooms, Putting Green, and Anytime within 6 feet of another person not of your household. See North Coast Villages requirements for face coverings here. Face Mask and Face Coverings
Linens – We have instituted extra precautions in the laundering and transport of all the linens and bedding. This will ensure proper sterilization occurs during cleaning and is maintained during transportation to the property.
High Touch Surfaces – Special care is being taken to sanitize high touch areas this includes (but is not limited to): light switches, doorknobs, TV remotes, lamps, handles, and blind rods.
Sanitizer – As an extra precaution we are ensuring that each guest is provided a disinfectant cleaner that can be used during their stay.
North Coast Village Complex Precautions – Additional hand sanitizing stations are set up throughout the complex and in the gym. High touch areas including elevators and common areas are being sanitized at least daily. Special care is taken to sanitize all keys between rentals.
To stay up-to-date on the latest with COVID-19 and how it affects your rental at North Coast Village we encourage you to follow us on Facebook @onthesandrentals
In the case of cancellation of the reservation by Guest the calendars will
be opened up and if the unit books for the contracted lease price of stay the guest will be refunded the paid balance minus a $50 cancellation fee and cost of trip insurance (if opted-in). If the unit is unable to book the paid balance is non-refundable.